- Masks must be worn at all times with the exception of lunch/dinner/lobbying time/ and speeches.
- Gel will be available at the entrance and exit of every room.
- Temperature checks at the entrance.
- Contact with anyone at any time is strictly prohibited.
- All committee rooms must keep at least two windows open in order to keep the rooms aerated.
- A specialized crew of cleaners will sanitize and disinfect all the used rooms and spaces after use.
- Delegates are responsible for their own supplies such as their laptops, pens, water,etc and are encouraged to refrain from exchanging them with anyone at all times.
- Social distancing of at least 2 meter distance between all delegates at all times (besides during designated lobbying time).
- Each participant must fill out a form two weeks prior to the event that asks about recent travels, symptoms, and contact cases.